Lake Analyzer Web
This is the web front end to Lake Analzyer, a tool that allows users to calculate common metrics for
lake physical states.
If used, please cite
Read JS, DP Hamilton, ID Jones, K Muraoka, LA Winslow, R Kroiss, CH Wu, E Gaiser. 2011.
Derivation of lake mixing and stratification
indices from high-resolution lake buoy data.
Environmental Modelling and Software. 26: 1325-1336.
Code and Documentation
Additional information can be found in the LakeAnalyzer Manual.
Code and more info can be found on GitHub
Please zip up your input files and upload them to run. An input example set is provided
to help you create input of your own.
Input file format
The input files need to be in the format as described below.
- *Lake Name*.lke: Configuration file for Lake Analyzer run
- *Lake Name*.wtr: Time series of water temperature measurements
- *Lake Name*.wnd: Time series of wind speed measurements (only required for certain outputs)
- *Lake Name*.bth: Depth/area measurements of the lake (only required for certain outputs)
- *Lake Name*.sal: Time series of salinity measurements (optional)
- *Lake Name*.lvl: Time series of water level measurements (optional)
- *Lake Name*.plt: File for custom plotting options (optional)